Village, buying house
215 000 €*
- 262 872 $
- 190 332 £
- Other currencies
In a very quiet subdivision of St Génis near the city center, pleasant 2-sided house with views of the Canigou and the Néoulous peak.
You will find :
- on the ground floor, a kitchen open to a large living room with fireplace, two bedrooms, one with wardrobe, a bathroom with WC, a covered terrace with a view of the Canigou.
- upstairs a mezzanine overlooking the living room, a large bedroom with shower room and WC, a 9 m2 terrace facing east with a view of the peak Néoulous.
The whole is located on a plot of 273 m2 with a garden on the street side and a plot of about 60 m2 on the terrace side.
The garage gives direct access to the kitchen.
A refreshment is to be expected.
For a visit, contact Jean-Yves PELLERIN at 07 84 51 90 11 at the GONTIER IMMOBILIER agency.
This property will be quickly sold.
- Surface of the living : 34 m²
- Surface of the land : 273 m²
- Year of construction : 1985
- Exposition : east-west
- View : mountain
- Hot water : electric
- Inner condition : A rafraîchir
- External condition : A rafraichir
- Couverture : tiles
- 3 bedroom
- 1 terrace
- 1 bathroom
- 1 shower
- 2 WC
- 1 garage
- Bedroom on ground floor
- 215 000 €
Fees paid by the owner, click here to consulted our price list